The responsibilities of the ASU IR depositor are to:
- Understand and observe ASU IR policies.
- Clear copyright for items deposited when copyright owner is not the depositor.
- Provide an accurate and full description of the deposited content, and verify its correctness once deposited.
- Agree to the Deposit License.
- If possible, make explicit the terms under which others can use the deposited content. One easy way to license your content to others is through the use of a Creative license.
- Arrange for the deposit of the work into ASU IRs.
- Check and control documents Deposited by them selves into ASU IRs.